About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

3 thoughts on “About

1. G’day Hamish,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

2. Hello Hamish,

You should make an about me page. I bet you could make a good one. Maybe even get a great comment on it. It is very fun making about me pages. Here is some advice to making a good one. You can spell your name out and find an adjective for each letter,or you can say a thing you do,and then write a sentence about it. Heres an example of it: pets: I have a dog named (blank)and (blank) likes to do (blank). Let me know what you think!

3. I got a question. How did you get a pet on your blog? I think that your blog is very cool!
    verhttp://techkidjameson.edublogs.org/